Company Information :
The Phoenix Metro Group, Brokered by HomeSmart is a fast growing, full service residential real estate group with locations throughout the valley. The Phoenix Metro Group specializes in real estate programs for both buyers and sellers, with special attention to local HEROES, such as Military, Police, Fire, Health Care Workers, Teachers and more.
Reports To: Agent Coordinator
Type: Full time, commission, top agents net $5400 to $10,800+ per month.
Schedule – Varies, clients located throughout the valley.
Job Description :
An Associate Realtor for the Phoenix Metro Group assists our individual & Hero clients in buying and selling homes, such as meeting with clients to assess their real estate buying and selling needs, writing & negotiating real estate contracts for listings and purchases, seeking out new opportunities in the community to show off & market our Hero Programs.
General Duties :
- Assist client in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers and sellers.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues
- Prospect for new clients, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Attend weekly sales meetings/accountability sessions
- Must have outgoing personality and a strong desire to succeed
- ***Must love talking on the phone! Chatting with our clients about their current and future real estate goals.
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to manage contracts and deadlines
- Arizona Real Estate License, MLS access & lockbox key
- Marketing experience a plus